The video games studio created by Benjamin Cohen in 2010 is now a company that has made a name for itself in the world of video games, well beyond the borders of France.
This is in large part due to the international success of Airlines Manager, considered to be a reference among airline management games (with more than 8 million downloads).
Playrion’s strategy is to specialize in management games for mobiles and reproduce the success of Airlines Manager in new areas.
In the summer of 2018, Playrion moved to new, fully renovated offices in order to continue to develop Airlines Manager, pursue its growth and work on new projects at the same time.
● Launch of Playrion within French Incubator
● Development of Airlines Manager for mobile
● Partnership with IATA
● 1 Million players reached
● First featuring on Apple’s Appstore
● 2 Million Players reached
● New offices
● 5 Million Players reached
● Release of Airlines Manager V3